Wednesday January 11, 2012 10:35

Macrobiotics: Calm and Clear

Posted by admin

by Amy Plouf

I am feeling a lot more calm lately. That is one of the purported results of the macrobiotic lifestyle. We still aren’t 100% macro around here, but we are enjoying the process. I am sure my kids are too!

In December, my face resembled that of a teenager. And I don’t mean the youthful, wrinkle free, even coloring. I was a mess of pimples.   In an attempt to rectify that, I am currently reading/studying Christina Pirello’s Glow.

In it she has a 30-Day Plan to Glowing Radiance. I am embarking on that path. So watch out, by late February I should be video blogging and wowing you all! Ok, please stop laughing.

My first step at her council is to avoid the use of chemical cosmetic products. We had already started this process, in an effort to eliminate synthetic ingredients that might irritate my children per the Feingold Program.

I also am trying really hard to become one of those girls who washes her face every single night no exceptions. This has been a lot easier since we have given up alcohol. I would get so sleepy and then personal care went out the window!

Last I am trying to use natural products to rid myself of my two vices: melasma and under eye circles. Almost every macro book recommends shiitake tea for under eye circles. My mushrooms are a soakin’ as I type. I haven’t found a natural cure for melasma yet, so for now I am gonna stop putting chemical gunk on there. You gotta wonder about a cream that can cause birth defects. Do I really want that on my skin? My mom has been telling me to nix that for years.

I am pretty sure going pure and natural with my food, cleaning products and personal care is gonna make a positive change in how I look and feel.

What do you do to look your best naturally? Are you calmer when you eat better?
I am starting to think milk really is just for baby cows.
Love,
Amy

25 Responses to Macrobiotics: Calm and Clear

how to learn portuguese

November 28th, 2013 at 12:30 am

Renegade Who Seems To Be Terrified Of men.
how to learn portuguese http://learningportugueseonline.tumblr.com/

Phyllis

February 18th, 2014 at 11:39 am

If your skin contains too much pigment the laser could czuse your skin to overheat.
As a reminder, sunscreen is imperative when using these products
att all times. The DAT is administered with
the American Dental Association.

July 31st, 2014 at 2:56 am

Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the issues.

It was truly informative. Your site is very useful. Thanks for sharing!

new home theater receivers 2014

July 31st, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your
views are fastidious for new users.

best double strollers

September 18th, 2014 at 7:18 pm

I go to see each day some blogs and websites to read articles, but this
weblog gives quality based writing.

電波拉皮

November 12th, 2015 at 2:50 am

It’s been extensively advertised to be a less invasive, cheaper alternative.
Generally, 電波拉皮 is a method where drugs, vitamins, compounds and herbs are joined together in a fixed formulation and injected into the central area of
the skin (called mesoderm) to ruin cellulite and fat.

Jamespeage

January 21st, 2019 at 7:51 am

Hy there, an provocativeoffers
Are you in? http://bit.ly/2HmDKPG

July 15th, 2019 at 9:52 pm

Here is a chosen represent to be omit of the palatinate castigate greatly as a reply seeking your team. shewantsitall.com

Minelabtmk

December 10th, 2020 at 5:05 pm

Europe, and in Ancient Russia

Professionaluwg

December 23rd, 2020 at 2:40 pm

manuscripts underwent in the Middle

Backlitrii

December 30th, 2020 at 2:32 pm

A handwritten book is a book

Irrigationaii

January 21st, 2021 at 5:49 am

from a printed book, reproduction

BlackVueywz

Avalanchevgf

January 22nd, 2022 at 9:27 am

new texts were rewritten

Nataliasi

September 21st, 2023 at 11:26 am

Hі!
Ι’ve nоticеd thаt manу guуs рrеfer rеgulаr gіrlѕ.
I аррlaudе thе men оut there who hаd the ballѕ to еnjoy thе lоvе of many womеn and chooѕe thе оne that hе knew wоuld be his best frіеnd durіng thе bumpу and crazy thіng cаllеd lіfe.
Ι wаnted to bе that friеnd, not ϳuѕt a ѕtаblе, rеliablе and bоrіng hоusewife.
I аm 27 уеаrѕ old, Natalia, from the Сzеch Reрublic, knоw Еnglіѕh lаnguage аlѕо.
Аnуwау, уou cаn find mу рrоfіlе herе: http://debrihy.tk/idl-64826/

Linalide

January 4th, 2024 at 12:58 pm

Нi!
Ι’vе notіcеd thаt mаny guуѕ prеfer rеgular girls.
Ι aрplaude thе men оut thеre who hаd thе bаllѕ to еnϳоу the lоvе of mаny womеn and chooѕе thе оne that hе knew would bе his best friеnd durіng thе bumpy аnd сrazy thіng callеd lіfe.
Ι wаntеd tо be thаt frіend, nоt ϳust a stаble, rеliаblе and bоrіng housewife.
Ι аm 26 уеarѕ оld, Lina, frоm thе Сzеch Rеpublіc, know Englіsh lаnguаge аlsо.
Anywаy, уоu can find mу profіle herе: http://crisseasetvebudrei.ga/idl-18867/